Join our dynamic team at CoreWillSoft GmbH as a Product Manager! We are a company
specializing in innovative security solutions for critical facilities and infrastructures, building
automation, and IoT physical access control software.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join us in shaping the future of our
products that are used by multiple businesses across Western Europe. Our Agile team operates
from multiple locations with headquarters in Bonn, Germany and is responsible for the complete
software development lifecycle; including initiating, implementation, and operation of the
physical access control software operating multiple electronic locks over different radio
protocols and RFID identification media.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects involving high-security hardware
and technology in a creative, international environment. You will have the chance to work with a
talented team and make a real impact on our customers' businesses.
● On-site in Bonn
● Develop and execute a product roadmap that aligns with the company's strategic goals
and company (or our customer) needs.
● Define and prioritize product features, establish timelines, and ensure on-time delivery of
● Act as the voice of the customer, gathering and synthesizing customer feedback to
inform product decisions
● Analyze product performance metrics and make data-driven decisions to optimize
● Organize the effective delivery with strict quality standards and security requirements.
● Communicate product vision, strategy, and plans to internal stakeholders and external
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, marketing, and
support, to bring new products to market.
● Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to identify new product
opportunities and make informed decisions.
● Great customer impact: the solutions you deliver will be used by thousands of large and
● Ability to shape the product, working, and delivery process
● Great team spirit and close collaboration
● Agile and innovative environment
● Cutting-edge technology
● Working on the latest Apple Hardware
● Co-working compensation
● Education investment
● Growth opportunities
● Solid experience in product development and product ownership
● Proven track record of delivering successful software products from concept to launch.
● Ability to analyze business cases and make informed decisions based on market trends
and customer feedback.
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
● Advanced Business English language knowledge
● Experience with product development methodologies. (Agile, SCRUM / Kanban)
● Business analysis and requirements definition.
● Good analytical skills, oriented on continuous process improvement.
● Responsibility for customer/partner relation growth.
● Strong people management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate cross-
Nice to have:
● Experience with IoT products in building automation and physical access control
● Mastery Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
● Understanding of general security concepts
● German language skills